A gift of a lifetime. A succulent is widely known as a symbol of tenacity, strength, and selflessness love. So, gifting succulents would be a great idea to show your unconditional love to the person you love the most. Our giant succulent is grown for at least 3 years old (some are even older) in a pot of treated soil and cared for every day in our own private garden. The plant can easily be transferred to bigger containers by the recipient after delivery. Or just leave it in the given container.
Size: Each plant is about 12 to 15 cm in width.
How to care: Water lightly only every 2 days. The plant is best kept in an area that gets at least 8 hours of sunlight. Avoid keeping the plant in areas prone to rainfall as the plant may rot. Can easily be kept inside the house too but then only water twice every week.
It's already awesome. But how about adding some more love and customizations to your order?
1. Please note that we only uses locally grown flowers in our mission to support local growers. Our flowers are partly from our own private garden and also from other vetted growers from Mauritius who uses minimal amount of pesticides. We are a 100% Mauritian company and all bouquet are made either by our in house expert florists or our partnered professional local florists depending on design and bouquet chosen.
2. A bouquet being a work of art, cannot be replicated exactly as in the pictures used for illustration on this website. Our florists will however try their best to keep up the composition. Pictures used on this website are of our own delivered bouquets but they are used for illustration purposes only.
3. Flowers may be replaced with similar ones or alternative colors depending on availability and season.
4. Wrapping and ribbon color may vary depending on stock at time of purchase but is always either of the combinations shown on this page.
5. Please order at least 24 hours in advance to ensure on time delivery.